Best Rated Mini Fridge Review.
Best mini fridges.
#1.) Black+Decker Mini Fridge
#2.) Danby Classic Refrigerator
#3.) Whynter Upright Mini Freezer
#4.) Magic Chef Mini Refrigerator
#5.) Midea Compact Refrigerator + Freezer
#6.) Black+Decker Compact Fridge
#7.) Magic Chef Large Mini Fridge
#9.) Midea 1-Door Mini Fridge
#10.) Haier Mini Fridge + Freezer
** FYI: links go to Amazon (had lowest fridge online)
✅ Top #1 Pick: Black + Decker Mini Fridge
Black + Decker Mini Fridge includes a full width freezer + adjustable thermostat.
It’s designed specifically for smaller spaces (such as dorm rooms) — Flat sides let it fit snug in a corner or between desks.
Also a good option for home offices, bedrooms, or garage mini fridge.
For people who need to make the most of their personal space, this is the perfect one!
- Capacity: 2.5 cubic ft.
- 2 glass shelves + 2 door shelves
- Adjustable thermostat control
- Comes w/ leveling legs = fridge will stay flat
- Includes freezer + ice cube tray
- Energy Star certified
- Might arrive dented, but this does not affect its capability
Retro look + modern, metallic finish — the Danby Classic Refrigerator has a beautiful design w/ lots of room inside.
Inside it has a 4.4 cubic ft. of storage.
Includes 2.5 tempered glass, removable shelves — door shelving is tall enough for liter bottles + wide enough for most plastic containers.
Buyer reviews note cools food quickly + keeps consistent temp without having to flip the system on/off.
Fair price but might be too much as a dorm-room fridge.
- Capacity: 4.4 cubic ft.
- Scratch resistant interior
- Quick cooling + consistent temp
- Removable glass shelves
- Energy Star approved
- Does not have a freezer component
Whynter Upright Freezer is great if you’re short on space.
Added bonus — it comes w/ lock + key. (in case you’re using as mini bar fridge!)
⭐⭐ Best Mini Fridge for College Dorm Rooms ⭐⭐
** Ideal mini fridge for shared living spaces – dorm rooms, shared apartments, or small offices.
Also great for use in an office or garage.
- Capacity: 2.1 cubic ft.
- Temp range: -10°C to -2°C
- Comes with cylinder lock + 2 keys
- Cooled by a compressor
- Includes 2 removable shelves
- May ice up quickly and will have to defrost often
Magic Chef Refrigerator is a sleek, stylish mini fridge — It’s thin frame is what really caught my eye.
Inside it has plenty of space 1-2 people.
Personally I think it is one of the best mini fridges for dorm rooms – it can fit snug in the corner or can be used as a TV stand which is what I did. (not an interior decorating student lol)
⭐⭐ Best Mini Fridge for Dorm Rooms ⭐⭐
Perfect to store extra snacks or drinks next to the bed or as a non-student, it makes for a great garage mini fridge.
You will also notice that the door is reversible and the flat back fits well against a wall. For anyone with limited space, this might be the mini fridge for you!
- Interior: 3.2 cu ft
- Inside shelves are glass
- Thermostat control is adjustable
- Door is reversible so can fit any space
- Back is flush to the wall
- Doesn’t come w/ freezer
Midea Refrigerator is larger than other fridges on my list — if you have the space and need more storage (for 2-3 people), this is a nice option.
Includes a small freezer area, but is best used as a fridge. The inside angles a bit, so you might have to rearrange some food to make it all fit.
** Also read our Top 10 Best Portable Dishwashers
- Interior capacity: 4.4 cu ft
- Temperature range: -2°C – 2°C
- Inside are large storage areas
- Comes w/ adjustable legs + reversible door
- Comes in 3 colors
- Energy Star Rated
- Little expensive
If you don’t have a lot of space, and don’t need to keep too many things cold, then the Black + Decker Compact Mini Fridge is perfect.
Comes in 3 colors and is able to store different sized bottles and containers.
Small size, even for a mini fridge so make sure you don’t need anything bigger.
- Capacity: 1.7 cubic feet
- 2 door shelves: 1 full width & 1/2 width
- Door shelves accommodate 2-liter bottles
- Includes adjustable thermostat controls
- Energy Star Certified
- Smaller interior – not the largest on our list
Magic Chef Large Refrigerator is still mini – but a lot bigger storage than others!
If you have the room for it, and expect the need to keep a lot of food or beverages cold, then this will work. It does have a freezer, but is best to when used with already frozen food.
- Capacity: 4.4 cubic feet
- Comes w/ button for defrost
- Freezer compartment = full-width
- Includes 3 glass shelves
- Comes w/ interior light
Danby Compact Refrigerator is rather large, which is perfect to keep everything you need fresh.
Whether you’re planning to host a party or just for family use, this mini refrigerator can handle it. You can adjust the temperature inside, which is good, because it can run a bit warmer than you may like.
- Capacity: 4.4 cubic feet
- Freezer section = full width
- Inside door can store up to 8 soda cans
- Includes area for tall bottle storage
- Comes w/ 2 ½ glass shelves
- Refrigerator may not get as cold as you would prefer
If you have a small space, like a work kitchen or RV, and need a place to keep food and drinks cold, then the Midea Small Refrigerator is perfect.
Quite cute looking, and really fits the bill of a mini refrigerator. Despite its size, it is able to hold a lot, and is storage space can hold tall and wide items.
- Capacity: of 1.6 cubic ft
- 3 color choices: black, white + stainless steel
- Temp range: -2°C – 2°C
- Adjustable door
- Smaller which may be okay depending on the space
For a smaller fridge, the Haier has some nice functions.
Even though it’s a bit on the smaller size (at 1.7 cubic ft.), it can fit mostly anywhere.
Also includes an adjustable thermostat + manual defrost option for frozen foods!
- Capacity: 1.7 cubic ft.
- Single color option – black
- Freezer compartment + ice cube tray
- Inside is a slide-out wire shelf
- Comes w/ adjustable thermostat
- Manual defrost option
- Freezer temperature can be a bit extreme
Best Mini Fridge Review – Related:
Top 10 Best Air Purifiers
Best Popcorn Machines
Top 10 Home Humidifiers
Best Ice Makers for Party Hosting
Ranking the Top 10 Robot Vacuums
20 Insanely Great ‘Smart Home’ Items
Top 10 French Door Refrigerators
Favorite Alarm Clocks for 2018