✅ Best Rated Pressure Cooker 2018.
** Read our updated Top 6 Multi Cooker Review 2019
#1.) COSORI Multi Cooker Pot
#2.) Hohm Pressure Cooker
#3.) Instant Pots Slow Cooker
#4.) Cuisinart Precision Slow Cooker
#5.) Instant Pots Duo Pressure Cooker
#6.) Mealthy Programmable Slow Cookers
#7.) Elite Platinum 8 Qt. Cooker Pot
#8.) Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
✅ Top #1 Pick: COSORI Multi Cooker
Super durable and with all the features you’d expect from the very expensive slow cookers (although the COSORI isn’t crazy expensive)
Comes with 12 advanced programs for cooking:
- manual, brown, boil, simmer
- saute, bake, steam, slow cook,
- roast, rice cooking, + many modes
Kitchen safety is always important (especially with slow cookers!) and thankfully the COSORI 6 Qt is the latest in safety tech.
Comes with an auto shutoff mechanism if it starts to overheat, rubber lid gasket, and a temp control dial.
There’s also a safety timer if you’re cooking overnight.
- Capacity: 6 quarts
- Dishwasher safe – fast cleaning!
- Programs: 12 cooking presets
- Dial control functionality
- LED screen
- Advanced safety technology
- Steam rack + lid safety gasket
- FDA approved
- BPA lead-free
- Little more expensive than others on our list
The Hohm Pressure Cooker Pro is a nice, 6-quart cooker that can cook all of your favorite foods.
9 pre-set programs ensure that there is something for everyone. It also has a lid with a safety valve which will only open after the pressure is released – ideal for seniors and first-time instant pot cookers.
⭐⭐ Best 6-Quart Slow Cooker ⭐⭐
Dishwasher safe and lots of safety features. Most valuable when it comes to safety when cooking is Hohm’s safety valve lid – it only opens after the pressure is fully released. (Cookers can be very dangerous without the proper safety features)
Also comes with a pressure monitor to avoid issues while you’re cooking other dishes.
And being made of stainless steel, it’s a super durable a slow cooker. It should last for many years if purchased.
(Might really make a great gift too!)
- 6 quart capacity
- Steam pressure seals in nutrients and flavor
- 9 preset programs include: meat, rice, beans, ribs, pasta, soup, porridge, cake, and warming
- Can also use manual mode for customized cooking
- 24-hour kitchen timer allows for meal preparation and convenience
- Has multiple safety features for peace of mind such as a pressure monitor
- Stainless steel throughout
- Large digital display is easy to program
- Lid has a safety valve that will only open if pressure is fully released
- Uses up to 70% less energy than other cooking methods
- Accessories include: rice spoon, measuring cup, steamer, and steam rack
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manual is not detailed and can be confusing
- Some instances of product suddenly not working
From the brand that started this cooking revolution, the Instant Pot Ultra 6 Quart Cooker is large enough to prepare a meal for a family, with leftovers to boot.
Slow cookers made of solid stainless steel – it’s an updated version and offer many new features and modern home, cooking options.
It can hold up to 6-quarts of liquid (which is a lot for a slow cooker!).
⭐⭐ Best Insta-Pot Slow Cooker ⭐⭐
From the reviews, buyers have used it to cook everything from beef stew to breakfast eggs. With such a durable product and so many cook settings, you can do a lot with such a simple machine.
Imagine showing it off at your next party or cooking for a large gathering.
Stunningly beautiful and fully featured, it’s certainly it’s one of the best slow cookers in the market – just read the buyer reviews here (some reviews labeled it one of the best slow cookers for durability)
What’s the downside?
Well, it’s more than you’d expect a slow cooker to cost, but if you can afford to spend some extra money for high quality then this Instant Pot model is a terrific choice.
- Holds 6 quarts of liquid
- Electric pressure cooker
- Has a central dial with turn and press control
- Features include altitude adjustment, steam release reset button, and cooking indicator
- Settings can sterilize, and cook cakes or even eggs
- Has an embedded microprocessor
- Includes 11 different safety features to ensure there are no worries
- Made of stainless steel
- Accessories include:
- serving spoon, soup spoon, recipe booklet
- steam rack, measuring cup, and user manual
- Power cord is short, so placement in kitchen is limited
- Cooking times may not be as stated, so monitor first batches of meals
Cuisinart 6 Quart Slow Cooker (pressure cooker) uses advanced technology to seal in the taste and nutrition of your food.
One of the best parts – a precision thermostat, which comes in handy when cooking bigger meal sizes. You’ll also save time since this specific model is dishwasher-safe.
⭐⭐ Best Cuisinart Slow Cooker ⭐⭐
By clamping down the handles of the pressure cooker, you can ensure that your food tastes delicious.
While Cuisinart is usually a reliable brand, there have been instances of this pressure cooker suddenly not working. It does, however, come with a 3-year limited warranty.
- Capacity of 6 quarts
- Digital display is easy to read
- Comes with a precision thermostat
- Lock down handles to create pressure seal for proper cooking
- Seals in nutrients
- Cooking time is reduced by almost 70% for easy convenience
- Settings include: warming, browning, simmering, and sautéing
- Can make all sorts of meals, including desserts
- Has cool-touch handles
- Has a 99-minute timer
- Multiple instances of it suddenly not working
- Sometimes does not build the right amount of pressure to work properly
Not to be confused with the Instant Pot Ultra, the Instant Pot Duo is new, improved, and a top seller.
If you’re looking for a quality, reliable pressure cooker, then the Instant Pot Duo Plus is worth checking out. Dishwasher safe and big enough for large home meals – perfect for Thanksgiving meals!
There have been some issues with the seal of the lid not holding steam in fully, but this is not a frequent issue.
- New, improved features
- Large LCD screen for easy use
- Up to 70% more efficient than other cooking methods
- Controlled by a microprocessor for consistent results
- Both lit and container are made from stainless steel
- Inner pot has a 3-ply bottom for even distribution of heat
- Has 10 safety mechanisms to ensure peace of mind
- Very energy efficient
- Contains all steam and smell while cooking
- Accessories include:
- serving spoon, soup spoon, measuring cup
- steam rack, and recipe booklet
- Lid might not fully hold in steam
Although it may not have brand name recognition, but it has all the features to compete with other best sellers.
Comes w/ 6-qt capacity is standard and it comes with a variety of programs to cook all your favorite foods.
- 6 quart capacity allows you to cook meals for the whole family
- Steam basked allows you to to cook two dishes at once
- Cooker-friendly control panel
- 14 cooking programs include:
- simmer, keep warm, pressure cook, steam
- slow cook, poultry, soup, rice, multigrain
- porridge, meat, chili, and cake
- Accessories include: steamer basket, silicone mitts, silicone gasket, steam rack, rice paddle, ladle, and measuring cup
- Mealthy mobile app that has recipes and videos – iOS and Android
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Not a widely used brand, although appears to be in good working order
The Elite Platinum 8 Quart Pressure Cooker is big – 8 quarts, great for large family meals!
Larger than other standard models, so as long as you have the counter and storage space, it’s a good value option. Also includes 14 different food cycles to choose from, although these may not all work as designed. It’s important to test the pressure cooker when you cook different foods in it.
- Impressive 8 quart size is larger than other models
- Prepares meals 70% faster than other cooking methods
- Electrically efficient and uses 45% less energy
- Comes with 14 programmable cycles
- Cycles include:
- slow cook, keep warm, brown, soup
- beef, beans, poultry, pork, potatoes, wild rice
- white rice, brown rice, vegetables, and desserts
- 24 hour kitchen timer allows you to prepare meals ahead of time
- At the end of cooking time, it automatically turns to keep-warm mode
- Inner pot is removable and dishwasher-safe
- Power cord is detachable for easy storage
- Accessories include: measuring cup, stirring spoon, condensation cup, instructions, and recipe book
- Not all cycles work properly; may have to monitor and adjust while cooking
- Multiple instances of needing parts replaced
The Instant Pots Duo Plus 8 Quart is a very large pressure cooker.
Designed for large families or those who do a lot of batch cooking. It has the ability to program 14 different food cycles, so no matter what your favorite foods are, the Instant Pots Duo Plus 8 Quart can handle it.
The biggest downfall about this product is also its selling point: at eight quarts it is large so be sure you need the extra food room.
(When in stock it is one of the best slow cookers available)
- Large 8 quart capacity
- Has 14 food programs including:
- pressure cook, simmer, steam, slow cook
- keep warm, rice, soup, meat, chili, poultry
- multigrain, porridge, yogurt, and manual
- Made of stainless steel and no chemical coating
- 3-ply bottom is durable and evenly distributes heat
- Steam pressure design to trap food flavor and sealed in for maximum taste
- Nutrients are preserved to keep meals as healthy as possible
- Includes a microprocessor monitor that keeps track of temperature and pressure
- Comes with 10 safety features
- Accessories include: soup spoon, measuring spoon, condensation collector, rice paddle, steam rack, and recipe booklet
- Liquid to food ratio is different than other models, so be sure to read the recipe booklet first
- May be too large for couples of smaller families
Best Slow Cookers – Related:
Best XL Air Fryers Review
Favorite Indoor Electric Grills
8 Beautifully Designed KitchenAid Products
7 Best Toasters for Home Breakfast
Top Kitchen Microwave Ovens
8 Favorite Home Breakfast Waffle Makers
Top 10 Best Water Filter Pitchers