Best Electric Indoor Grill.
Who doesn’t love deliciously grilled food?
Unfortunately, not many people have a large enough outdoor space for a full-size BBQ. Fortunately, indoor electric grills are the answer.
Below are my picks for best electric grills online.
** FYI: links go to Amazon (had lowest grill prices)
✅ Top #1 Pick: Foreman Electric Indoor Grill
The gold standard of all grill, the George Foreman Electric Grill is made to be used indoors or outdoors.
It has a large, circular grilling area that’s designed with non-stick coating. Personally I think it’s the best option for cooking larger meals for 3-6 people.
Fairly expensive, but if you cook a lot for a family it’s a good investment.
- Grill size: 240 sq. in.
- Service is circular in shape
- Able to make up to 15 servings of food at one time
- Grill is covered in a nonstick coating which eliminates the need for oil, and is easy to clean
- Removable stand allows electric grill to be used both inside and outside
- Temperature control is adjustable to allow you to cook a wide variety of foods
- Grill post is not as sturdy as it could be
The T-Fal Indoor Electric Grill makes indoor cooking easy-as-pie!
It comes with 9 settings to program the grill, based on your food + cooking preference. The simple buttons-options let you save your preferences (in case you cook the same meal multiple times).
T-Fal indoor grill is one of the most affordable options on my list too!
- 1800 watt powerful electric grill
- Detects thickness of food and selected product to cook food automatically
- 9 cooking programs to choose from: burgers, red meat, fish, pork, poultry, sausage, shellfish, bacon, and sandwich
- Beeps to alert when food is a rare, medium, and well-done temperatures
- 4 temperature settings in manual mode
- Nonstick grill plates makes for easy cleaning
- Drip tray and plates are dishwasher safe
- Comes with a recipe book for grilling inspiration
- Even with auto-cooking option, be sure to monitor food, especially during first few uses
The Cuisinart Griddle is a multitasking machine.
It comes with multiple temperature areas, so you can cook 2-3 items at the same time!
It’s also able to switch between a griddle and a grill – perfect for morning breakfast or cooking lunch. Buyers say it’s the most user-friendly indoor grill that they’ve owned.
Little small for a grill, but includes a ton of features and capability to cook mostly any size burger or steak.
- Includes 6 cooking programs: full griddle, fill grill, half grill/half griddle, panini press, and top melt
- Dual zone temperature control allows for versatility when cooking
- Grill plates are reversible and removable
- Grill plates have a nonstick coating for easy cleanup
- Able to sear food at 500F for 2 minutes, which is great to lock in flavor
- Oils and fats may spray while cooking, so place in a clear area
Foreman Outdoor Electric Grill is a next level classic grill.
Ceramic coating on its grill plates which is more durable and chemical free. It has a removable base so it can be used both on the patio or in the kitchen.
- Grill has 240 square inches of space
- Temperature gauge is precise so you always know how hot you’re cooking
- Grill is ceramic-coated, which makes for perfectly easy cleanup
- Design of grill includes a slight slope which allows oil to drip away from food
- Drip tray is removable and dishwasher safe
- Grill stand is removable so you can use both indoors and outdoors
- Stand can be wobbly, so be careful when setting it up
Breville Panini Press is perfect for making delicious, toasted sandwiches.
Innovative lid adjusts to the height of your food so that nothing gets crushed. Breville grill plates are flat, not rigid, so be prepared to forego the grill marks.
- Top cover won’t crush sandwiches as it grills
- Able to adjust height to accommodate different types of food including wraps, quesadillas, and croissants
- Grill plates are made from cast-aluminum, so food won’t stick in them
- Nonstick coating on grills leads to easy cleanup
- Outside is a brushed stainless steel for a nice, modern look
- Grill plates are flat, not rigid, which is great for paninis, but won’t give grill marks
George Foreman Rapid Grill does just what its name implies: it grills fast!
Heat up time is much faster than other models, which is a nice improvement. It is on the smaller size, so is best used for one or two people, or as a panini press.
- 80 square inches of grilling space
- Grill plates are removable and dishwasher safe to make cleanup easy
- Grill has a nonstick coating which is durable and easy to clean
- Preheat time is 30% faster than other models, which is great if you’re in a hurry
- Temperature is controlled easily via the dials to adjust to different types of food
- Not the biggest electric grill
Cuisinart Griddler is perfect for most indoor cooking needs: burgers, steaks, paninis etc.
Functions as both a grill and a griddle, which allows you cook a wide variety of food. Well crafted and durable choice when it comes to quick cooking.
- Built to sit nicely on your countertop
- 5 different cooking abilities: contact grill, full grill, full griddle, half grill/half griddle, or panini press
- Outside is brushed stainless steel for a nice, modern look
- Cover is able to adjust to the thickness of food
- Display includes indicator lights and temperature controls
- Includes a scraping tool and a recipe book
- Not slanted so grease can pool
George Foreman Grill and Panini Press is small in size, but still does a great job cooking.
Can be used as both a grill and a panini press, which makes it nice and versatile. Ceramic coating makes it easy for cooking and simple cleanup.
- 72 square inches of space
- Plates are removable and dishwasher safe so clean is a breeze
- Grill has a ceramic coating which is a step above other models
- Ceramic coating is chemical-free, durable, and stain resistant
- Grill is sloped slightly to help collect grease
- Drip tray is removable and dishwasher safe to help avoid messes
- Small and best for just one or two people
Foreman Electric Indoor Grills are great if you have a small apartment or patio.
Removable parts are made to be easily cleaned, although its bulk can make this task a bit harder. What makes it one of the best electric indoor grills is its versatility – it can be placed on a table inside or on a stand outside.
- Grill is 240 square feet in size
- Large silver dome lid
- Temperature control is adjustable to cook all your favorite foods just right
- Nonstick coating eliminates need for oil and make cleanup easy
- Sloped slightly to help remove grease from food
- Drip tray is removable and dishwasher safe
- Grill stand is removable so you can easily transport it from the counter to the patio
- Bit bulky so sink-cleaning can be hard
George Foreman Evolve Grill is perfect if you like gadgets but are short on space.
In addition to being a grill, it can also be used as a panini press and a waffle maker. Grill plates are coated with ceramic which is not only easy to clean, but chemical free.
- 3 devices in one: grill, panini maker, and waffle iron
- Grill plates are ceramic coated, which is great for cleaning
- Searing option cooks food at 500F for 90 seconds to lock in flavor
- Control panel is digital and easy to use
- Grill plates are removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Can take a while to preheat