Best Tower Fan Review 2019.
Top picks list:
#1.) Lasko Wind Curve Tower Fan
#2.) Lasko Xtra Air Tower Review
#3.) Seville UltraSlimLine Fan Review
#4.) Honeywell Tower Fan
#5.) Vornado Tower Fan Review
#6.) Ozeri 3x Tower Fan
#7.) Dyson Tower Fan Review
#8.) Westinghouse 40″ Fan
#9-10.) Coming soon!
** FYI: links go to Amazon (had lowest fan prices)
✅ #1 Top Pick: Lasko Wind Curve Fan
The Lasko Wind Curve Fan is an affordable model that’s perfect for mid-size rooms.
Comes w/ 3 speed settings, all of which are very quiet — great if you’re a light sleeper!
Includes all the basic functions you want in a tower fan: oscillating, fixed position, easy carry handle and auto-shutoff
There’s also an hourly timer if you want to run at night or during the day.
Lasko tower fan weighs 12 pounds which makes it fairly easy to carry room-to-room.
Lots of positive reviews and affordable price.
The Lasko Xtra fan is 48-inches tall + offers variable speed adjustments.
As a tower fan, it’s a perfect space-saving solution and has an elegant design.
Personally I think it’s a great for bedrooms since it’s very quiet.
It also features a 7-hour timer that allows you to preset speed and oscillation.
Lasko Xtra Air is designed to be compact and convenient — It comes w/ a remote control allowing you to regulate the settings from a distance.
It’s a little heavier than expected at 11 pounds (5.8 kgs), but the tower fan handle makes it easier to move around the house.
- Fresh air ionizer
- Electronic 7-hour timer
- Widespread oscillation
- Built-in carry handle
- 3 quiet speeds
- The Blue Plug Patented safety fuse technology
- Simple assembly required
- Multi-function remote control
- Vibrates at maximum speed
Anyone looking for a bargain will be happy with the Seville UltraSlimline Tower Fan Combo Pack. (similar to the Dimplex style which is offered only in the UK)
With this purchase you get not one, but two fans!
The taller fan is 40 inches high while the smaller fan is 17 inches high. The tall one is perfect for rooms while the smaller one works well as a personal fan – obviously very portable throughout the house. Both have multiple settings including an option for oscillating.
The fans’ motors are located within the tower structure to help decrease noise.
If you’re a light sleeper or looking for two fans – this might be the fan for you!
- Includes 2 fans
- Fan measurements
- 40-inch tower fan
- 17-inch tower fan
- Both fans are able to oscillate
- Power settings include multiple speeds for personal preference
- Fans are internally mounted to achieve minimal noise
- Includes a remote control for taller fan
- Color is black which adapts to surrounding décor
- No remote control for the smaller fan
The Honeywell Tower Fan has a lot of options.
It includes 8 different choices of speed – whether it’s super hot outside or the room is feeling a bit stuffy, you can find a speed that will best accommodate your liking. (Online reviews note how well it works in bedrooms)
Also included with the Honeywell Tower Fan is a lighting feature. There’s 5 lighting options, so it can be dimmed to your preference. Nice add-on feature which creates a nice ambiance + can act a nightlight for kids.
** Definitely one of the best tower fans for bedrooms
- 8 different choices of speed
- Includes 5 lighting selections for dimming
- Controls are from touch buttons and are easy to use
- 1-Remote control
- Remote control can be stored in back so you never loose track of it
- Auto shut-off feature
- can be set for 1, 2, 4, and 8-hour intervals
- Color choices include black and white
- Made from plastic and while sturdy, not as sturdy as metal fans
Vornado Tower Fan is a stylish, large room tower fan that can cover a wide distance.
It costs more than typical tower fans, but I think the features outweigh the cost.
The first part is its beautiful aesthetic – you won’t need to hide it from guests or cozy it in the corner. I think it actually adds to the decor.
In terms of performance there are 4 speed settings and full-room oscillation to keep airflow moving. The technology behind the Vornado Tower Fan allows for 2 control options.
First – a standard oscillating function that will sweep the room with cool air.
Second – high velocity air flow that will cool a large room in no time.
The Vornado tower fan probably won’t replace air conditioning, but it’ll definitely help keep electricity costs lower in the Spring and Fall seasons.
** If I were to buy a fan for my apartment, it’d probably be this one.
- Comes with 4 speed settings
- Able to push cool air out up to 75 feet in distance
- Will work in any room in your home
- Multiple setting options for convenient comfort
- Oscillating function + whole room air circulation
- Controls are touch sensitive
- Timer adjusts: 2 – 8 hours
- Includes a remote control
- Comes in a black color
- Remote might need a nit of extra care
#6.) Ozeri 3x Tower Fan
** Brands/models may differ by country
With patented noise technology, it’s 3 independent fan blades can be customized to your liking – 9 levels of fan cooling.
It’s a unique design, but has lots of positive buyer reviews.
Many like its modern aesthetic and very quiet operation.
They say it’s “whisper-quiet” — ideal as a bedroom tower fan.
- 3 preprogrammed cooling patterns
- 9 levels of cooling
- Whisper quiet oscillating fans (50 db)
- Remote control
- 7.5 hour timer that you can program
- LED control panel
- Oddly shaped for some homes
Dyson Air Multiplier Tower Fan is a top of the line fan – loved in homes and offices.
The best part of the Dyson Tower Fan is that there are no spinning blades (a bladeless fan?). This makes it slightly safer than the biggest reason it’s on our list of best tower fans. Another benefit is how easy it is to clean.
Advanced tech creates a powerful air flow through the tower allowing it to cool an entire room. Because of its high quality output you can turn off the AC and save on the energy costs. Also comes w/ 10 speed settings.
** Whisper quiet – ideal as office fan or bedroom fan (it’s also a very portable fan weighing only 9 pounds)
Durable and aesthetically pleasing, it comes in 3 colors – it’s sleek look is why we consider it one of the best tower fans available.
- 10 different airflow settings
- Uses advanced technology to create consistent airflow
- 1-Remote control has options
- Bladeless electric fan
- Easy to clean
- No blades and no mesh cage
- Very quiet yet powerful and perfect for all areas in a home
- Includes a sleep timer
- Turns off after 15 minutes – 9 hours
- System control is magnetic and made to easily attach to the tower fan
- Cord length: 6.6 feet
- Color choices are: black nickel, iron blue, and white silver
- Top of the line product means it is very expensive
** Strong online reviews have made it “Amazon’s Choice” for best tower fans
Westinghouse Tower Fan is a durable, cheap fan that will meet the needs of a small room or a warm climate.
Measuring 40 inches high it’s large enough to cool an average-sized room.
The best part – it’s super portable and lightweight. Weighing less than 10 lbs., it comes with a carry handle allowing you to easily move it from room to room. Some tower fans can be heavy, but not this one!
Tower fan has 3 speed settings and the ability to oscillate so that whatever your cool air preference is, it can be met.
Reasonably priced and great for anyone who is on a budget.
- Height = 40 inches
- 3 speed settings
- Up to 8 hours on a time before turning off
- Display is digital LED and easy to understand
- Button controls are soft touch and of good quality
- Has the ability to oscillate and reach every corner of the room
- Power cord is 5 feet long
- Comes in a white color
- Would be good if there were extra speed settings
** We’ll be adding #9 – 10 best tower fans soon. Stay tuned!