Best Treadmill Review 2020.
Owning a home treadmill saves money in the longterm — monthly gym memberships add up and they’re not always convenient.
Here are my picks for best treadmill.
#1.) NordicTrack T6.5 S Treadmill
#2.) ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill
#3.) Sunny Health Heavy Duty Treadmill
#4.) ProForm 705 CST Treadmill
#5.) Nautilus T614 Treadmill
#6.) Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 Treadmill
#7.) Goplus 2.5HP Folding Treadmill
#8.) Nautilus T614 Treadmill
#9-10.) Coming soon!
** FYI: links go to Amazon (had lowest fitness prices)
✅ Top #1 Pick: NordicTrack T6.5 S Treadmill
The NordicTrack T6.5 is an affordable treadmill w/ multiple tech features.
Speed: 0 ~ 10 MPH
Incline: 0 ~ 10%
It includes a 5-inch backlit display and long 22″ x 55″ inch tread belt.
One of the coolest features is the CardioGrip Heart Rate Monitor — using your iFit you can you monitor your realtime health activity.
Time, speed, heart rate, expected calorie loss, and historical data.
Buyers love the digital display which shows an oval lap (equalling a quarter mile).
NordicTrack T6.5 isn’t the most advanced, but it’s very affordable and has good buyer reviews.
This walking treadmill is manufactured by employing ProForm’s 3 decades of fitness engineering as well as technology.
ProForm 2000 is installed with an upgraded Mach Z Commercial Pro Motor that has 3.25 Continuous Duty Rating (CHP). The dashboard is high functionality as well – adjust your incline as much as 15% or run downhill with -3% decline.
You can easily customize your workout and optimize for what you value most: long distance, incline, calories, sprints, etc.
⭐⭐ Best Treadmill for Knee Joints and Ankles ⭐⭐
It also comes equipped with 12 MPH QuickSpeed Control for quick sprints – this is known to help with boosting endurance.
Dashboard panel includes ProForm’s CoolAire Workout Fan – if your workout room is too hot or you want to keep consistent air flow, this is helpful feature that not all treadmills come with.
What separates the ProForm 2000 from other treadmills is the patented ProShox Cushioning track. The extra padding on the treadmill track help absorb the impact of running better – I personally think this is a huge feature. It is much easier to run long distances if the impact is lighter for your knee joints and ankles.
- Mach Z Commercial Pro Motor (3.5 CHP)
- iFit Compatible
- Includes Google Maps
- Large 7-inch Oversized Backlit Display
- Supports Music Port for iPod
- 12 MPH QuickSpeed Control
- ProShox Cushioning track
- CoolAire workout fan
- 32 Workout Apps
- Space saver – fold and roll treadmill for easy storage
- Expensive – more than others on my treadmill review
A great tool to turn up your fitness, the SF-T7643 Heavy Duty Walking Treadmill offers a remarkable and stable platform you can employ for any fitness levels.
Treadmill comes with high weight capacity as much as 350 pounds.
It also comes with an ample walking surface that is 20″ wide. So, it should easily be able to accommodate various users, especially in the case of families.
⭐⭐ Best Treadmill for Home Jogging ⭐⭐
With its easy-to-use quick button offering, you can get to any desired workout speed quickly. The device maxes out at 6 miles per hour, though it’s also great for light jogging if you prefer that.
The walking treadmill offers backlit LCD display. This is used to track stats like speed, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Powered by a 2.5-horsepower
- Peak DC motor
- Speed Range: 0.5 MPH – 6 MPH
- Running Surface: 43.3L by 19.5W
- Max weight capacity = 350 lbs
- Big cupholders meant for hydration
- Smooth & easy folding
- Unfolds using soft drop mechanism
- Big buttons – easy START / STOP
- Portability wheels
- Fairly heavy
Despite being expensive, the Proform 705 CST Treadmill comes with quality features.
One of which is the roomy walk deck that has a user-friendly foldable design. In turn, the treadmill does not require too much space when it is not in use.
The design is powered by a 2.75 CHP motor, allowing you choose your speed (as much as 12 mph). Additionally, you can as well incline (up to 12 percent) for adjusting your workouts if necessary.
With its LCD screen, you can access an inbuilt heart-rate monitor along with the sound system. Though, the latter does require your smartphone.
- Speed range: 0 – 12 MPH
- Digital QuickSpeed control
- 20″ by 60″ tread belt
- 2.75 CHP motor
- User-friendly foldable design (for easy storage!)
- 0-12% Digital quick incline control
- Offers cool-aire workout fan
- SpaceSaver design
- Integrated tablet holder
- Fairly heavy compared to other treadmills
Going straight to the point, the Nautilus T614 Treadmill offers a 5.5″ Dual Track multi LCD console.
The benefit of this is that it effectively tracks daily goals. In turn, users can set as well as track exercise targets through workout distances, time, and likewise, calories burned.
The treadmill is designed with 22 programs, some of which are quick goal, manual, weight control, train, custom workouts, interval, and heart health. So, all you need to do is select whichever one you prefer. (one of the best treadmills for tracking goals)
⭐⭐ Best Treadmill for Tracking Daily Goals ⭐⭐
Its performance is premium with the built-in StrikeZone cushioning system.
And for a hitch-free run, this even enhances it. This device comes with a 2.75 CHP motor, providing high responsiveness and reliability for an indefinite amount of time.
- Engineered with Goal Track capability
- 5.5″ blue backlit LCD display
- Feature allows a user set individual exercise targets
- 2.75 CHP motor
- Top-notch performance
- Comes with 22 programs such as:
- quick goal, manual, weight control
- training, custom workouts, interval, etc.
- StrikeZone cushioning system perfect for a smooth run
- 12% motorized incline
- Might be difficult to assemble
The Gym Trainer 720 Treadmill offers a range of exciting features.
It includes mobile app functionality allowing you to set heath stats for up to 18 types of workouts.
⭐⭐ Best Treadmill for Heavier People ⭐⭐
While the Air-stride cushioning and Multi-window LED display gives exceptional experience, not seen in most products out there. Lastly, the treadmill can accommodate up to 300 pounds (around 136 kg).
- Features 18 workout apps
- AirStride cushioning
- Sports Multi-window LED display
- QuickSelect speed control: 0 – 10 MPH
- QuickSelect incline control: 0% – 10%
- G-Force 2 Commercial motor
- Can accommodate up to 300 lbs
- Cool Aire workout fan
- Dual-grip PowerPulse heart rate monitor
- 20″ by 55″ tread belt
- Fairly heavy
The Goplus 2.5HP Folding Treadmill is affordable, while still retaining top-notch features making it one of the best treadmills on the market.
Powered by a 2.5-HP Impulse Max Motor which offers superb performance. Additionally, due to its foldable as well as adjustable incline design, it saves you space.
Also offers portability for days. It comes with a 5-inch LCD Display along with an 18″ by 50″ Rubber Tread Belt.
- 2.5 horsepower Impulse Max Motor
- Has weight capacity of 286 pound
- Incline change: 0 – 15% incline
- A 5-inch LCD Display Screen
- Has foldable as well as adjustable incline design
- 0 to11 MPH Speed levels
- 12 programs to choose from
- 18″ by 50″ Rubber Tread Belt
- A bit squeaky
This treadmill is designed with a DualTrack LCD multi-display console.
And like most of the treadmills on this list, it is functional and crucial for a good experience. It shows details like calories burned, current speed, and distance covered.
Other aspects of the device are that it’s comfortable and also powerful with its 2.75 CHP motor.
- 5.5-inch blue backlit LCD display
- Has a solid and sturdy design
- Goal Track – set individual exercise goals
- Features 12 percent motorized incline
- Contains 25 programs such as:
- quick goal, manual, train, heart health
- weight control, interval, and custom workouts
- Has a running path of 20″ W by 55″ L
- Offers StrikeZone cushioning system for a hitch-free run
- 2.75 CHP motor
- Does not register speed always
** I’ll be adding # 9 – 10 best treadmills later this summer. Stay tuned!
Searching for a quality treadmill at an affordable rate can be a chore. But with the range of options provided above, you can skip all of that. Hence, all you need to do is select whichever one appeals to you.
Best Treadmill for Home Workouts