I’ve come across reviews on the internet claiming that an eco-friendly toilet is a true composting toilet — that’s not true.
Fortunately, Natures Head makes a true composting toilet:
ideal for: camping enthusiasts, eco-homes, road RVs, or anyone wanting to contribute to natural sanitation.
A single look at this Natures Head Toilet and you’ll see that it’s unlike others.
It’s designed for comfortability + easy-cleaning in mind. No drainage required! (nice benefit while camping!)
Natures Head Composting toilet is also equipped w/ full-size elongated seat making it very comfortable — It has the feel of a normal toilet.
** Also read Bethany’s Top 10 Bidet Toilet Seats
Natures Head Composting Toilet – Quick Stats
Below are is the quick overview and specifications.
For full overview + images, you can view here >>
- Capacity: 2-gallons of storage
- Seat type: full-size elongated seat
- Toilet Height: 21.5 inches
- Toilet width: 19 inches
- Color: granite
- Eco-friendly design
- Removes smells with reverse fan
- Benefit for small areas such as RVs!
- No drainage system required – doesn’t require water
- Urine is automatically separated in another compost bin
- Excellent decomposition system will take care of waste
- Made of stainless steel
- Easy to disassemble and empty waste
- Includes large, toilet compost bin
- Capacity of approximately 80 uses
- Very easy cleanup making it hygienic
- Decomposes waste quicker than other composting toilets
- ** You’ll love it for on-the-road usage!
- Comes w/ easy-to-follow user manual & toilet guide
- Designed + manufactured in the USA
Is it comfortable?
The biggest problem with most composting toilets is the seats are usually small. Rarely do they offer full-size elongated toilet seat; while it doesn’t sound like a huge benefit, it’s a benefit you’ll certainly notice if you’re a little taller or heavier.
If you’ve used a small porta-potty, you’ll know what I’m talking about! Small seats can be difficult.
Natures Head designed their composting toilet with an average height frame + full-size seat making it comfortable for anyone. Looking online, I came across only a few that offered a full size toilet seat.
** Natures Head Composting Toilet is very comfortable! Read customer reviews here >>
Lightweight Composting Toilet
Comfortability is not the only thing this product offers. Unlike other compost toilets, Natures Head Composting Toilet is lightweight — only 28 pounds (12.7 kg)!
For reference, a regular home toilet weighs 100-150 pounds. They’re typically ceramic and take 2-3 people to install; not this one though. At 28 LBs, you’ll be surprised how simply you can move it around.
Perfect for camping enthusiasts wanting an alternative to the public facilities on the camping grounds.
- ** Lots of 5-star ratings on Amazon!
- Compact size w/ full elongated seat
- Super easy clean & maintain
- Lightweight composting toilet = portable at 28 lbs
- Requires emptying after 80 uses
- Urine is collected on a separate bottle
- Comfortable, full-size elongated seat
- Made in USA
- It’s very expensive
- but if you can afford it, it’s a nice luxury
There’s a lot to like about this product.
I extensively researched composting toilets sold online and with dozens of strong reviews, the Natures Head Composting Toilet was an easy choice to write about. Read buyer reviews here >>
Compared to others, Natures Head Composting toilet is one of the best — I’m confident you’ll fall in love with it!
Composting Toilet, Related Posts:
Top 10 Heated Toilet Seat Bidets
Top 8 Tankless Water Heaters
Dyson Air Purifier Review
Top Toilet for Home Bathrooms
Reviewed – Best Water Softeners for Home
Best Electronic Toothbrushes
Top 10 Best Toto Bidets
Best Air Purifiers for Home
Top 8 Best Garbage Disposal