Neato D7 Vacuum Cleaner.
The Neato D7 was a top seller last year.
Best part is its WiFi connectivity — You’re able to control it on your mobile phone using their Mobile App.
Another cool part is that the D7 thoroughly maps your home.
When you tell it to start a vacuum session it does a superb job of picking up floor particles in a linear travel path. Also reduces the possibility of allergic triggers (pet hair for example), improves air quality, and requires no work on your part.
Neato Robotics Vacuum Cleaner has a variety of features that allow it access to a lot of functions. Still, all of them are focused on cleaning every inch of your home.
Neato D7 Review Performance
As one of the most powerful robotic cleaners in the industry, the Neato D7 includes better mapping technology.
It comes with a home navigation system that constructs a digital map of your layout — it won’t get lost or fail to find a path.
Buyers also like that it doesn’t get stuck (or trapped) as often as other robot vacuums.
One advantage of this is that the device plans a series of directions, or might we say paths, that it takes in cleaning your home. All of the paths are rapidly swept through, with no reduction in work quality.
Furthermore, the cleaner uses its shape in tandem with different modes and brushes to clean the various surfaces and tight spots it comes across — this includes wooden surfaces, rugs, corners, and small spaces.
** Neato D7 is perfect for picking up pet hair! (def one of the best for dog owners)
If you feel like restricting vacuum areas to specific rooms, you can set up digital wall barriers (similar to the Roomba 980) .
Example: the D7 vacuumed earlier in the morning, but your dog came in from outside and rolled on the living room floor. You don’t want vacuum the entire house – just the living room. No problem! Through your mobile app you can tell the Neato D7 to vacuum only the living room!
Top Benefits of Neato D7 WiFi Vacuum Cleaner
- LaserSmart technology for route efficiency
- Can be programmed to restrict cleaning a particular area
- D-shape design + versatile size
- Tackles tight spaces, carpeting and corners
- Easy to operate through Neato Robotics mobile app
- Control with Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- 2 vacuuming modes
- light cleaning
- detailed cleaning
- Impressive battery life (120 minutes)
Neato Robotics D7 Features
The Neato D7 is voice activated — command it using your smartphone or home assistant.
Amazon Alexa, Google Home, or IFTTT
WiFi capability with 5GHz connection speed.
- Efficient with battery power by detecting floor surface
- Carpeting takes more energy than hardwood
- Increased vacuum suction in certain areas
- Create restrictions through the Neato mobile app
- Continuous updates to map your home
- Navigates all corners + tight spots using its sensors
- Automatically senses flooring type
- Automatically changes cleaning modes
Neato D7 Review:
Considering its features and benefits, the Neato D7 is quite an upgrade from its predecessors.
From what I can tell it’s very similar to the Roomba 980 Vacuum Cleaner — mapping capability, mobile app control, auto suction on carpets, and longer battery life.
The downside of the Neato D7 is its price. It’s a lot more than earlier additions, but if you can afford the (very high!) price tag I think really love it!