Best Rated Waffle Maker Review.
Top picks list:
#1.) Cuisinart Double Belgian Waffle Makers
#2.) Gourmia Belgian Waffle Maker
#3.) Cuisinart Waffle Maker + Pancake Maker
#4.) Presto Flipside Waffle Maker
#5.) Breville Smart Waffle Maker
#6.) Cuisinart Home Breakfast Express
#7.) Chef’s Choice Home WafflePro
#8.) Gourmia Breakfast Waffle Machinie
** FYI: links go to Amazon (had best prices)
✅ Top #1 Pick: Cuisinart Belgian Waffle MakerOverview
The Cuisinart Double Belgian Waffle Maker does exactly what its name implies.
This one allows you to make 2 waffles at the same time. Perfect for families that have a traditional breakfast routine every morning.
Key feature we love is its non-stick plate coating — makes it much easier to make batches of waffles for larger family homes.
- Stainless steel finish
- Creates 2 Belgian waffles at the same time
- Waffles are 1-inch thick
- Has a non-stick coating which is great for cleanup
- Waffles are released easily from the grill
- 2 LED lights (one for each waffle)
- Uses 1,400 watts of power
- Handle flips waffles 180° = even cooking
- 6 settings to get the individual browning preference
- Waffle grates can’t be removed which makes it hard for cleaning
- Some instances of the hinge breaking off
The Gourmia GWM420 Belgian Waffle Maker is a nice, inexpensive kitchen item to have in your home.
It is made from stainless steel and makes a rather large round waffle that can then be divided into quarters.
Waffle plates can’t be removed which can lead to a tricky cleanup, but fortunately have a non-stick plate surface, so cleanup is relatively easy.
- Makes 1 large round waffle that can be cut into 4 quarters
- Diameter of waffle is 7 inches and the height is 1.5 inches
- Includes a rotary function so waffles can be turned 180 degrees
- Turning function ensure even browning over waffles
- Temperature is adjustable so cooking preference is ensured
- Made with stainless steel for durable construction
- UL certified means that it is safe and efficient
- Comes with a cookbook for inspirational recipes
- Waffle plates can’t be removed so cleanup is a bit hard
- Waffles don’t always come out crispy, so some experimenting is necessary
The Cuisinart Waffle Maker with Pancake Plates is perfect for those who can’t choose between these two tasty breakfast delights.
Top part can make four waffles while the bottom makes four pancakes.
Cooking breakfast for 4-5 people in a hurry?
Cuisinart’s 4x waffle maker is ideal for speed – definitely one of the fastest waffle makers in the market!
One of our favorite features – waffle maker removable plates are dishwasher safe, making it perfect for kitchen cleaning! (not many waffle machines clean fast)
- Makes both Belgian waffles + Pancakes
- Top part makes Belgian waffles that can be sliced into 4 squares
- Super fast for families and guest breakfasts
- Bottom part makes 4 pancakes
- Removable plates are nonstick coated
- Dishwasher safe
- Temp control has 6 settings
- Lights indicate ready to bake and ready to eat
- Can be stored in upright position to save space
- Includes a recipe book and tongs
- Sometime cooks unevenly between top & the bottom
- Multiple cases of the rubber feet missing when purchased
Presto FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker looks stylish & for a reasonable price
Offers 180 degree rotation – nice feature to produce evenly cooked waffles
Plates are nonstick but they are not removable which means that it can be hard to clean when batter spills over.
Downside is that it’s not the quickest, but the Presto countdown timer lets you make them efficiently.
- 180° heating for even distribution
- Diameter is 7 inches wide
- Waffles are circular — can be cut into 4 quarters
- Grid plates move into a vertical position
- Countdown timer to help with cooking synchronicity
- Exterior is a stylish brushed stainless steel
- Interior has a nonstick coating = is easy to clean
- Waffle plates are not removable
Breville Smart Waffle Maker aims to make the perfect waffle.
Comes with an impressive 12 settings to ensure that no matter how you like your waffle, you will be able to perfect it. With the high settings you can churn out waffles pretty quickly.
If you’re looking for a simple home waffle maker for Saturday morning breakfast with the kids, this may not be for you – the Breville waffle maker is advanced!
Bit more expensive than most waffle makers (warning: price is way more than you think)
- Breakfast settings: 4
- Heat settings: 12
- 1 large square waffle = cut down into 4 smaller squares
- Fast waffles mode included
- Very easy cleanup!
- Wrap around moat = catches overflow batter
- Very expensive
The Cuisinart Breakfast Express allows you to make both a waffle and an omelet at the same time in the same machine. It is made from quality stainless steel and is durable.
It is a great product if you want to make a complete family breakfast. However, if you want the ability to make a lot of waffles at the same time, try the Cuisinart Double Waffle Maker.
Good for breakfast efficiency and speed, we like this because it can produce single waffles fast.
If you’re serving 2-3 people, this is an ideal waffle maker.
Also it’s one of the fastest waffle makers!
- Temp control: 6 settings
- Power: 1,400 watts
- Fast waffle maker (because of its efficiency)
- 2 sides = make a waffle and omelet at same time
- Flips over for even distribution of heat
- Makes 1-inch Belgian waffles
- Also able to make:
- omelets, pancakes, & grilled sandwiches
- Total of 2 temperature knobs; one for each side
- Can’t make 2 waffles at once
Chef’s Choice WafflePro makes super adorable heart-shaped butterflies that jazz up any breakfast plate!
WafflePro controls allow for different settings & the grill heats up quickly.
Beware — waffles may come out thinner than other traditional Belgian waffle makers, so you will end up making more batches to feed everyone.
- Unique waffle design makes 5 heart-shaped waffles
- Diameter of interlocking hears is 6.25 inches
- Baking system allows for customized texture and color
- Settings include deep-bake mode or crisp exterior/moist interior
- Has a nonstick plate coating
- Has cord storage for easy storage
- Includes a recipe book for breakfast inspiration
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Waffles are not always cooked evenly
- Sometimes makes thinner waffles, so will need to adjust batter and make more batches
Gourmia’s Home Waffle Maker (GWM440) produces crisp, golden brown waffles for a delicious breakfast.
It even comes w/ Gourmia cookbook to get you started. The construction of the handle and lid is a bit clunky, but this does not affect the taste of the waffles.
- Makes 1 round waffle that can be cut into 4 quarters
- 180 degree rotation cooks waffles evenly
- Temperature can be adjusted for taste preference
- Handle is foldable for easy storage
- Made from stainless steel
- UL certified for safety and quality
- Includes cookbook for yummy waffles
- Handle and lid are a bit clunky
- Batter needs to be spread very evenly or it will spill over
Best Waffle Makers – Related Posts: