UK Robot Vacuums // UK Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
Latest robotic vacuums have been greatly improved to provide greater cleaning power, convenience and durability.
Here’s my list of top robot vacuums in the UK
#1.) iRobot Roomba 980
#2.) Eufy RoboVac Deebot
#3.) Deik Robotic Vacuum and Mop
#4.) iRobot Roomba 652 Vacuum
#5.) Ecovacs Deebot N78 Robot Vacuum
#6.) Neato Botvac Robot Vacuum Cleaner
#7.) Xiaomi RoboRock Robotic Vacuum + Mop
#8.) ILIFE V3 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
#9.) Proscenic WiFi Robot Vacuum + Mop
#10.) ILIFE A4s Power Suction Vacuum
** FYI — UK Robot Vacuum links go to Amazon (which had lowest online prices)
✅ #1 Top UK Pick: iRobot Roomba 980
Pricier than most robot vacuum cleaners, the Roomba 980 is the best when it comes to convenience and a quality clean. (Def one of the fastest robot cleaners too!)
One of the fantastic add-on features to this Roomba model is the AeroForce Cleaning System with Power Boost.
** For a deeper dive, you should read my list of Top 10 Roomba Vacuums Review!
Through this technology, advanced sensors can detect the flooring type – such as carpeting or rug – and automatically increase the suction power to pick up dust and dirt. (the best robot vacuum for pet hair!)
In terms of speed, it’s very quick for a robot vacuum — It needs to recharge every 1-2 hours, but you can schedule it while you’re away or let it run manually.
Also the iRobot mobile app (named “HOME app”) lets you decide when it should begin vacuuming – super handy when traveling. You can also give it a weekly cleaning schedule.
One of the downsides is the cost – it’s quite expensive! (you might actually be surprised)
But if you can afford the price, it’s 2-3x more powerful than your typical robot vacuum.
#2.) Eufy RoboVac Deebot
Powered by your smart phone, the Eufy RoboVac allows you to monitor your cleaning needs and respond in kind with the robotic vacuum cleaner.
Robotic vacuum cleaner comes with smart motion navigation and has 3 specialized cleaning modes.
- Edge Cleaning – cleaning edges and corners
- Spot Cleaning – cleaning specific areas
- Max Suction – increased suction (mostly for carpets)
⭐⭐Best UK Robot Vacuum for Affordability ⭐⭐
The eufy RoboVac is also very affordable for most families.
It might not have all the perks you want, but it will not break the bank. Personally I think it is a fantastic choice if this is your first robotic vacuum.
- Mobile App: Yes
- Brushes: 1 rolling brush + 2 side brushes
- Cleaning time: 100 minutes
- Charging time: 300-360 mins (from 0% to 100%)
- Very affordable
- High-Capacity Lithium Battery
- Remote control
- Up to 1.5 hours on increased suction mode
- Powerful suction capabilities
- Not best for high-pile carpet
Upgraded Deik Robot Vacuum comes w/ 5-cleaning modes to ensure that no matter what kind of mess has been made, it can handle it:
- regular vacuum
- auto cleaning
- spot cleaning
- wall follow cleaning
- turbo boost cleaning
Also has a cleaning mode with a gyro sensor for extra-suction power: home carpets and rugs
⭐⭐ Best UK Robot Vacuum for Multiple Cleaning Modes ⭐⭐
Upgraded home sensors will help it avoid bumping into furniture (necessary for wood you don’t want scratched) and will avoid falling down stairs – typical problem with the first generation robot vacuums, but not this one!
Deik Robot Vacuum Cleaner is capable of sweeping, vacuuming, and wet or dry mopping which are nice features to have in one appliance.
In terms of noise level it’s the quietest robot vacuum on my list.
- Charge time: 4.5 hours
- Performance: 5 cleaning modes
- Comes with 4 brushes
- Gyro sensor for better suction capabilities
- Comes with smart water tank for mopping
- Remote control
- AC power adapter charging base
- Quietest robot vacuum on the list
- Occasionally has a hard time returning to its docking station
#4.) iRobot Roomba 652
iRobot Roomba 652 is not the latest model, but has many of the best nuances you would expect.
Among other features, the 652 uses a 3-phase system which auto recognizes + switches between modes for floor types: carpets, hardwoods, tiles, and rugs
Other robotic vacuum cleaners have problems on different surfaces and very few are able to deep-clean carpets… but not the Roomba 652 (and newer models).
** Also check out Angela’s list of Top 10 Roomba Vacuum Cleaners
From intelligent sensors to auto-adjustment, the Roomba tries its best to clean every nook and cranny in your house.
Dirt detectors are my favorite feature – extra suction for this is a huge plus for homes with kids (obviously! lol)
- 3-phase vacuum system for all flooring types
- Dual multi-sensor brushes
- 7 different cleaning schedules
- Special dirt detect sensors
- Very affordable!
Not to be confused with the N79 model, the Deebot N78 is a good option for those looking for a robot vacuum cleaner without too many bells and whistles.
While the N79 is WIFI compatible, this model is controlled manually. It does, however, offer high-suction power for carpets and advanced tiered cleaning system.
3-tier vacuum cleaning:
- Direct suction
- Helix brush-roll
- Smart motion vacuuming
- Battery life: 100 mins
- Noise level: fairly low (64 decibels)
- Dust Bin: 300 ml
- 3 Cleaning Modes
- Remote control
- Automatic charging function + scheduling capability
- Tangle-free suction for picking up hair (especially useful for dog!)
- Mopping system
- 2 exacting side brushes
- Charging can take 2-4 hours depending on usage
Amazon UK named the Neato Botvac as an ‘Amazon Choice’ – an award not many products receive, not even Roomba vacs.
Neato’s LaserSmart maps your home’s layout plans a cleaning route to hit each area.
You’ll also fall in love with its SpinFlow power cleaning for super vacuum suction.
⭐⭐Best UK Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair ⭐⭐
If you have pets or allergies, then you know the importance of keeping your house clean. Pet hair and dust need to be eliminated in order for you to breathe easier.
Botvac’s D-shape design is great at getting into corners and tight spaces and its navigation system stops it from bumping into objects.
When it’s finished with the cleaning route, like the Roomba, it returns back to the charging base.
- Laser Smart Mapping for home navigation
- Easy scheduling feature
- Spin Flow Power Clean – ultimate suction power
- Comes w/ combo & blade brushes that can be swapped out
- Auto returns to charger & once charged, resumes cleaning
- Can sometimes get stuck under objects like beds
- Some minor mechanical issues may arise
Xiaomi RoboRock is quite an upgrade from its predecessor the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum (which is now discontinued).
What makes it different that the original is the mobile app and the cleaning capability – with WiFi connection you are able to control it’s cleaning schedule and real-time cleaning from your mobile phone (anywhere in the world).
You can even choose specific areas of your home for it to vacuum, thanks to its advanced mapping feature.
For a deeper dive into RoboRock Vacuum Cleaner’s capabilities and features, please read Adam’s full review – Roborock S511 Robot Vacuum Review
- Mobile app control and commands
- Comes w/ plug adapter + upgraded Xiaomi charging dock
- Home mopping capabilities
- Not many UK robovacs offer mopping function
- Command using the mobile app on iPhone or Android
- ** Very high ratings online
- Advanced home mapping
- Has an automatic charging feature
- More expensive that other robotic vacuums on my list
ILIFE V3s is a robotic vacuum cleaner made specifically for pet owners. It understands that man’s best friend needs a powerful ally to keep the house clean.
Sleek design, this powerful robotic vacuum cleaner works best on hardwood or laminate floors.
14 advanced ‘smart sensors’ make sure it doesn’t run into your pets or crash into delicate furniture. Good thing too – as one of the fastest robot vacuums, it won’t ruin your appliances or bump into a sleeping puppy!
You can also place it upstairs – like the iRobot’s, it won’t fall down the stairs.
The cheaper price is also a huge benefit if this is your first time buying a robot vacuum.
- Comes with remote control
- Includes: charging dock, +1 filter, +1 brush, cleaning brush, and mop cloth
- Specifically designed for pet hair (especially homes w/ dogs that shed a lot!)
- There are 14 sets of smart sensors which prevent bumping furniture and falling down stairs
- 4 cleaning modes allow you to adapt to the mess
- Auto clean – automatically roams your home using map function
- Edge cleaning – runs along the wall sides of your home
- Spot cleaning – for deep cleaning specific areas
- Schedule cleaning – manually set times and days for the A5s to clean
- Cheaper price!
- Doesn’t work on overly cluttered floors
- Filter needs to be cleaned monthly, especially if there are multiple pets in the house
The Proscenic is a robot vacuum cleaner capable of finding every bit of hidden pet hair.
WiFi enabled, it can sweep and mop and cleans all corners of the house including under the bed and around clutter.
- 3 cleaning modes
- Automatically self charges by returning to the docking station
- Remote control and mobile app control
- Robot water tank for mopping
- Inside dust pan for advanced sweeping around the home
- Spends 90 minutes cleaning and 30 minutes charging
- Can be controlled by remote and voice activation
- When syncing up with voice activation (Siri or Alexa) voice commands need to be very clear.
Unlike the ILIFE V3s robot vacuum cleaner that is geared specifically for pet owners, the A4s is an all-purpose robot vacuum cleaner built for any type of mess.
Includes a 3-step cleaning system and multiple smart device sensors so that it never bumps into walls or falls down stairs.
⭐⭐Best UK Robot Vacuum for Pets ⭐⭐
When the battery runs low it automatically returns to its docking station to recharge.
Pet hair is where most robotic vacuums have difficulty cleaning, but the V3 doesn’t have a problem – whether it’s on carpet or hardwood flooring, this robot can do the job!
It is also very affordable compared to other UK robot vacuums.
- Battery life: 140 minutes
- 3-step cleaning system
- Comes with charging base
- AC adapter + multiple sensors
- Multiple side brushes
- Some mechanical issues with returning to its docking station on its own
For those looking for the best robot vacuum in the UK, the Roomba 980 might be the robovac for you.
There’s a lot of cool functionality going for it. It is compatible with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, or can be connected to any smartphone. Not to mention, its powerful suction will clean your house and rid your floors of just about anything. Which is its ultimate job.
With its new mapping technology, iRobot claims the Roomba 980 can vacuum the entire home. Yes, you read that right!
If it’s unable to complete the job on a single run (approximately 2-hours), it automatically returns to the recharging dock and completes the job when fully charged.
980 is extremely advanced and can detect any flooring surface. When on carpeting, it increases suction power to pick up dust and pet dander. Moving smoothly on hardwood surfaces and unlike the Roomba 652, won’t crash into furniture at full speed.
More expensive than most, but if price isn’t a huge concern we think you’ll absolutely love this robot vacuum.
- Charge time: 120 minutes
- Comes with charging station
- 2 dual mode virtual war barriers
- Side brushes and filters
- Mobile app function – iRobot HOME App
- schedule cleaning times
- More expensive than previous Roomba models
UK Robot Vacuum Conclusion
Robot vacuum cleaners have been around for a while, but just recently have begun to come down in price.
One of the best parts is that people no longer have to waste time with basic chores such as vacuuming.
There’s still a long way to go with the technology and while we aren’t there yet, in the next 3-5 years I think you’ll start to see robot vacs completely take-over the vacuum industry.