Best UK Robot Vacuum 2019.
Latest robotic vacuums have been greatly improved to provide greater cleaning power, convenience and durability.
Top UK robot vacuums:
#1.) Ecovacs Deebot N79S
#2.) Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30
#3.) Deik Robotic Vacuum and Mop
#4.) iRobot Roomba 652 Vacuum
#5.) Ecovacs Deebot N78 Robot Vacuum
#6.) Neato Botvac Robot Vacuum Cleaner
#7.) Xiaomi RoboRock Robotic Vacuum + Mop
#8.) ILIFE V3 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
#9.) Proscenic WiFi Robot Vacuum + Mop
#10.) ILIFE A4s Power Suction Vacuum
** FYI: UK links go to Amazon (had lowest prices)
✅ #1 Top Pick: Ecovacs Deebot N79S
The Ecovacs Deebot N79S is a high-end robot vacuum w/ an affordable price.
It’s a true “smart” robot vacuum — it connects to your home WiFi network and lets you control it using the mobile app.
In terms of performance, the Deebot N79S includes 4 cleaning modes:
1.) Auto-clean mode: full house clean
2.) Edge cleaning: for wall borders
3.) Spot cleaning: have it vacuum a specific area in your home
4.) Max suction: great for carpets and picking up pet hair
Ecovacs Deebot N79S is a one-touch automatic start.
Buyers love its straight-forward simplicity.
And once connected to your WiFi, it offers voice control w/ Amazon Alexa!
Lots of positive reviews + great price!
The Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C is little more expensive, but still very affordable.
As a triple-filter vacuum it has powerful 1500Pa suction power — it’s able to pick up 99.8% of in-carpet particles.
Online reviews say it works really well for picking up pet hair. (especially dog hair!)
Buyers confirm that it’s able to operate much quieter than other robot vacuums — especially compared to those with 1500Pa suction capacity.
Compared to other robot vacuums, the Eufy RoboVac 30C runs 75% quieter.
Very easy to connect it to WiFi.
Once connected, you can sync it w/ Amazon Alexa for voice control too.
Lots of happy buyer reviews online.
The newly upgraded Deik robot vacuum offers multiple cleaning modes.
It’s a 3-stage vacuum equipped w/ 4 side brushes, giving it a wider reach — better vacuuming results and faster cleaning.
Made for any type of floor surface, it’s effective at picking up everything from beach sand to clumps of dog hair.
- Standard vacuum mode
- Carpet cleaning
- Spot cleaning
- Edge mode for wall borders
- Turbo boost cleaning
Deik robot vacuum comes equipped w/ multiple sensors and will automatically increase its suction when needed — great for large carpeted areas or multiple dogs.
Good reviews, but is sometimes sold out.
#4.) iRobot Roomba 652
The Roomba 652 is not the latest model, but has many of the best nuances you would expect.
Among other features, the 652 uses a 3-phase system which auto recognizes + switches between modes for floor types: carpets, hardwoods, tiles, and rugs
Other robotic vacuum cleaners have problems on different surfaces and very few are able to deep-clean carpets… but not the Roomba 652 (and newer models).
** Also check out Angela’s list of Top 10 Roomba Vacuum Cleaners
From intelligent sensors to auto-adjustment, the Roomba tries its best to clean every nook and cranny in your house.
Dirt detectors are my favorite feature – extra suction for this is a huge plus for homes with kids (obviously! lol)
- 3-phase vacuum system for all flooring types
- Dual multi-sensor brushes
- 7 different cleaning schedules
- Special dirt detect sensors
- Very affordable!
Not to be confused with the N79 model, the Deebot N78 is a good option for those looking for a robot vacuum cleaner without too many bells and whistles.
While the N79 is WIFI compatible, this model is controlled manually. It does, however, offer high-suction power for carpets and advanced tiered cleaning system.
3-tier vacuum cleaning:
- Direct suction
- Helix brush-roll
- Smart motion vacuuming
- Battery life: 100 mins
- Noise level: fairly low (64 decibels)
- Dust Bin: 300 ml
- 3 Cleaning Modes
- Remote control
- Automatic charging function + scheduling capability
- Tangle-free suction for picking up hair (especially useful for dog!)
- Mopping system
- 2 exacting side brushes
- Charging can take 2-4 hours depending on usage
Amazon UK named the Neato Botvac as an ‘Amazon Choice’ – an award not many products receive, not even Roomba vacs.
Neato’s LaserSmart maps your home’s layout plans a cleaning route to hit each area.
You’ll also fall in love with its SpinFlow power cleaning for super vacuum suction.
⭐⭐Best UK Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair ⭐⭐
If you have pets or allergies, then you know the importance of keeping your house clean. Pet hair and dust need to be eliminated in order for you to breathe easier.
Botvac’s D-shape design is great at getting into corners and tight spaces and its navigation system stops it from bumping into objects.
When it’s finished with the cleaning route, like the Roomba, it returns back to the charging base.
- Laser Smart Mapping for home navigation
- Easy scheduling feature
- Spin Flow Power Clean – ultimate suction power
- Comes w/ combo & blade brushes that can be swapped out
- Auto returns to charger & once charged, resumes cleaning
- Can sometimes get stuck under objects like beds
- Some minor mechanical issues may arise
Xiaomi RoboRock is quite an upgrade from its predecessor the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum (which is now discontinued).
What makes it different that the original is the mobile app and the cleaning capability – with WiFi connection you are able to control it’s cleaning schedule and real-time cleaning from your mobile phone (anywhere in the world).
You can even choose specific areas of your home for it to vacuum, thanks to its advanced mapping feature.
For a deeper dive into RoboRock Vacuum Cleaner’s capabilities and features, please read Adam’s full review – Roborock S511 Robot Vacuum Review
- Mobile app control and commands
- Comes w/ plug adapter + upgraded Xiaomi charging dock
- Home mopping capabilities
- Not many UK robovacs offer mopping function
- Command using the mobile app on iPhone or Android
- ** Very high ratings online
- Advanced home mapping
- Has an automatic charging feature
- More expensive that other robotic vacuums on my list
ILIFE V3s is a robotic vacuum cleaner made specifically for pet owners. It understands that man’s best friend needs a powerful ally to keep the house clean.
Sleek design, this powerful robotic vacuum cleaner works best on hardwood or laminate floors.
14 advanced ‘smart sensors’ make sure it doesn’t run into your pets or crash into delicate furniture. Good thing too – as one of the fastest robot vacuums, it won’t ruin your appliances or bump into a sleeping puppy!
You can also place it upstairs – like the iRobot’s, it won’t fall down the stairs.
The cheaper price is also a huge benefit if this is your first time buying a robot vacuum.
- Comes with remote control
- Includes: charging dock, +1 filter, +1 brush, cleaning brush, and mop cloth
- Specifically designed for pet hair (especially homes w/ dogs that shed a lot!)
- There are 14 sets of smart sensors which prevent bumping furniture and falling down stairs
- 4 cleaning modes allow you to adapt to the mess
- Auto clean – automatically roams your home using map function
- Edge cleaning – runs along the wall sides of your home
- Spot cleaning – for deep cleaning specific areas
- Schedule cleaning – manually set times and days for the A5s to clean
- Cheaper price!
- Doesn’t work on overly cluttered floors
- Filter needs to be cleaned monthly, especially if there are multiple pets in the house
The Proscenic is a robot vacuum cleaner capable of finding every bit of hidden pet hair.
WiFi enabled, it can sweep and mop and cleans all corners of the house including under the bed and around clutter.
- 3 cleaning modes
- Automatically self charges by returning to the docking station
- Remote control and mobile app control
- Robot water tank for mopping
- Inside dust pan for advanced sweeping around the home
- Spends 90 minutes cleaning and 30 minutes charging
- Can be controlled by remote and voice activation
- When syncing up with voice activation (Siri or Alexa) voice commands need to be very clear.
Unlike the ILIFE V3s robot vacuum cleaner that is geared specifically for pet owners, the A4s is an all-purpose robot vacuum cleaner built for any type of mess.
Includes a 3-step cleaning system and multiple smart device sensors so that it never bumps into walls or falls down stairs.
⭐⭐Best UK Robot Vacuum for Pets ⭐⭐
When the battery runs low it automatically returns to its docking station to recharge.
Pet hair is where most robotic vacuums have difficulty cleaning, but the V3 doesn’t have a problem – whether it’s on carpet or hardwood flooring, this robot can do the job!
It is also very affordable compared to other UK robot vacuums.
- Battery life: 140 minutes
- 3-step cleaning system
- Comes with charging base
- AC adapter + multiple sensors
- Multiple side brushes
- Some mechanical issues with returning to its docking station on its own
#1.) iRobot Roomba 980
For those looking for the best robot vacuum in the UK, the Roomba 980 might be the robovac for you.
There’s a lot of cool functionality going for it. It is compatible with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, or can be connected to any smartphone. Not to mention, its powerful suction will clean your house and rid your floors of just about anything. Which is its ultimate job.
With its new mapping technology, iRobot claims the Roomba 980 can vacuum the entire home. Yes, you read that right!
If it’s unable to complete the job on a single run (approximately 2-hours), it automatically returns to the recharging dock and completes the job when fully charged.
980 is extremely advanced and can detect any flooring surface. When on carpeting, it increases suction power to pick up dust and pet dander. Moving smoothly on hardwood surfaces and unlike the Roomba 652, won’t crash into furniture at full speed.
More expensive than most, but if price isn’t a huge concern we think you’ll absolutely love this robot vacuum.
- Charge time: 120 minutes
- Comes with charging station
- 2 dual mode virtual war barriers
- Side brushes and filters
- Mobile app function – iRobot HOME App
- schedule cleaning times
- More expensive than previous Roomba models
UK Robot Vacuum Conclusion
Robot vacuum cleaners have been around for a while, but just recently have begun to come down in price.
One of the best parts is that people no longer have to waste time with basic chores such as vacuuming.
There’s still a long way to go with the technology and while we aren’t there yet, in the next 3-5 years I think you’ll start to see robot vacs completely take-over the vacuum industry.